The outcome aimed for is the formation and development of good mental and emotional health in the child’s formative years which will, in turn, result in emotional resilience during their life. Thereby greatly decreasing the likelihood of emotional struggles such as depression, anxiety, fear and suicidal thinking.
Each classroom receives the following resources needed to successfully run the program:
- 1 x Program (Lower Primary 5-6yrs, Middle Primary 7-8yrs, Upper Primary 9+yrs) Hard Copy and PDF files.
- 10 x A3 full colour digital posters for you to print and laminate as required
- 1 x Children’s Book with User Guide DVD
- 1 x Children’s Book PowerPoint
- 1 x Song lyrics on PowerPoint
- 1 x Song CD consisting of 11 songs, 1 song per rule plus 1 bonus track
The Program can be used immediately without any facilitator training.
You can trial the program in 1 to 3 classes first. Competitively priced and a one-off purchase plus an small annual digital copyright license fee which gives you ongoing permission to copy, reproduce and upload to your portal. You will also receive free or low cost updates, upgrades and new products.